Journal of Resources and Ecology ›› 2020, Vol. 11 ›› Issue (2): 191-205.DOI: 10.5814/j.issn.1674-764x.2020.02.007
Previous Articles Next Articles
LI Yunyun1,2,3, LIU Haiyang4, WANG Ling-en1,*
| 1. Cai X J, Wu Z F, Cheng J. 2013. Using kernel density estimation to assess the spatial pattern of road density and its impact on landscape fragmen?tation. International Journal of Geographical Information Science, 27(2): 222–230.
2. Chen P, Yang X X, Du M T. 2018. A study on the spatial distribution of China National Eco-Tourism Demonstration Area. Ecological Economy, 34(5): 132–136. (in Chinese)
3. Chen W S, Liu L, Liang Y T. 2016. Retail center recognition and spatial aggregating feature analysis of retail formats in Guangzhou based on POI data. Geographical Research, 35(4): 703–716. (in Chinese)
4. Cheng Y Y. 2017. Spatial structure and influencing factors of catering indu?stry of Chengdu. Master diss., Southwest Jiaotong University. (in Chi?nese)
5. China Daily. 2019. In 2018, the GDP of Lhasa City exceeded 50 billion yuan. http://xz.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201904/24/WS5cbfb64ca-310e7f8b15789cb. html. (Accessed May 7th 2019). (in Chinese)
6. Cong L, Wu B H, Kou X. 2013. Research on spatial distribution of conven?tion industry in Beijing. Economic Geography, 33(5): 77–83. (in Chi?nese)
7. Dong Z. 2008. Research on Chengdu food consumption status. Master diss., Southwestern University of Finance and Economics. (in Chinese)
8. Esri. 2018. Working principle of direction distribution (standard devi?ational ellipse). http://desktop.arcgis.com/zh-cn/arcmap/10.3/tools/spatial- statistics-toolbox/h-how-directional-distribution-standard-deviationa.htm. (Accessed April 11th 2019). (in Chinese)
9. Fang J W. 2014. The distribution characteristics and clustering mechanism of Korean catering service in Wudaokou District, Beijing. Economic Geography, 34(12): 106–113. (in Chinese)
10. Guo P, Dong S C, Li Z H, et al. 2014. Research on spatial distribution and international cooperation model of tourism industry in Silk Road. Resources Science, 36(12): 2459-2467. (in Chinese)
11. Guo Y B. 2014. Hohhot urban spatial pattern of catering industry and the influence factors of research. Master diss., Inner Mongolia Normal University. (in Chinese)
12. Hao F L, Wang S J, Feng Z X, et al. 2018. Spatial pattern and its industrial distribution of commercial space in Changchun based on POI data. Geographical Research, 37(2): 366–378. (in Chinese)
13. Hu Z Y, Zhang Z G. 2002. An analysis about the spacial distribution of hotels in urban area — Taking natural city as a case. Economic Geography, 22(1): 106–110. (in Chinese)
14. Jin H, Xu L J, Li Y T, et al. 2018. Distribution characteristics of specialty snack outlets in Beijing downtown area — Taking Shaxian snacks and Chengdu snack outlets as examples. Journal of Beijing Union University, 32(1): 11–35. (in Chinese)
15. Lan T, Yu M, Xu Z B, et al. 2018. Temporal and spatial variation characteristics of catering facilities based on POI data: A case study within 5th Ring Road in Beijing. Procedia Computer Science, 131: 1260–1268.
16. Lei J R. 2016. The spatial diffusion and mechanism of multinational chain catering enterprises—A case study of McDonald’s and Kentucky Fried Chicken Restaurants in Fuzhou, China. Master diss., Fujian Normal Universty. (in Chinese)
17. Lhasa Municipal People’s Government. 2017. Lhasa City’s service industry above designated size maintained high-speed growth in 2016. http:// www.lasa.gov.cn/lasa/xwzx/2017-06/12/content_1044622.shtml. (Acce?s?sed August 17th 2018). (in Chinese)
18. Lhasa Municipal People’s Government. 2018. Lhasa’s economically sound operation from January to July. http://www.lasa.gov.cn/lasa/zwgk/ 201809/0bf9ac8e128948019d3c0e98fc099e96.shtml. (Accessed April 1st 2019). (in Chinese)
19. Li Q X, Wang L C, Qiao J, et al. 2018. “Object?image, economic?feelings” research on catering spatial pattern by newdata — Take Lanzhou as an example. Economic Geography, 38(7): 126–135. (in Chinese)
20. Liang L. 2007. The distribution in space of urban catering and its factors: Xi’an as an example. Journal of Northwest University (Natural Science Edition), 37(6): 925–930. (in Chinese)
21. Liu J, Li Y Y, Lin C, et al. 2016. Spatial pattern of the tourism researces of Yangze River Tourism Belt. Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin, 25(7): 1009–1015. (in Chinese)
22. Liu X J. 2014. Visualizing urban gastronomy in China. Environment and Planning A, 46(5): 1012–1013.
23. Liu Y F. 2006. Economic geography: Principles, methods and applications. Beijing: Science Press. (in Chinese)
24. Long J L. 2018. Lhasa’s tourism revenue reached 28.276 billion yuan, and the number of tourists received more than 1990 million this year http://www.tibet.cn/cn/news/zx/201812/t20181230_6469390.html. (Accessed March 26th 2019). (in Chinese)
25. Ministry of Construction National Technical Supervision Bureau. 1995. Code for transport planning on urban road (GB50220-95). (in Chinese)
26. National Bureau of Statistics. 2017. Turnover of catering industry. http://data.stats.gov.cn/search.htm?s=%E9%A4%90%E9%A5%AE%E4%B8%9A2017. (Accessed April 8th 2019). (in Chinese).
27. National Tourism Bureau. 2003. Standard of rating for quality of tourist attractions (GBT 17775-2003). (in Chinese)
28. People.cn. 2014. Tibet’s 8-hour migration map: Sichuan ranks first in the Tibetan passenger flow. http://xz.people.com.cn/n/2014/0212/c138901- 20553395.html. (Accessed April 10th 2019). (in Chinese)
29. Population Census Office under the State Council of China, National Bureau of Statistics of China. 2012. Tabulation on the 2010 population census of People’s Republic of China. Beijing: China Statistics Press. (in Chinese)
30. Qin X, Zhen F, Gong Y H. 2019. Combination of big and small data: Empirical study on the distribution and factors of catering space popularity in Nanjing, China. Journal of Urban Planning and Development, 145(1): 05018022. DOI: 10.1061/(asce)up.1943-5444.0000489.
31. Qin X, Zhen F, Zhu S J, et al. 2014. Spatial pattern of catering industry in Nanjing urban area based on the degree of public praise from internet: A case study of dianping.com. Scientia Geographica Sinica, 34(7): 810–817. (in Chinese)
32. Ren X Y. 2012. The spatial layout research of urban food and beverage block. Master diss., South China University of Technology. (in Chinese)
33. Ritter W. 1986. Hotel location in big cities. In: Vetter F (eds.). Big City Tourism. Berlin: Reimer Vetter: 355–356.
34. Schiff N. 2015. Cities and product variety: Evidence from restaurants. Journal of Economic Geography, 15(6): 1085–1123.
35. Shu S Y, Wang R, Sun Y W, et al. 2012. Spatial distribution of urban catering industry and its influenced factors: A case study of Xiamen City. Tropical Geography, 32(2): 134–140. (in Chinese)
36. Tan X, Huang D Q, Zhao X S. 2016. A study on the spatial distribution pattern of restaurants in Beijing’s main urban area. Tourism Tribune, 31(2): 75–85. (in Chinese)
37. Tang J X, Huang J M, Liu L X, et al. 2017. A multi-scale research on spatial linkage of industrial tourism in Hunan province from an agglomeration perspective. Economic Geography, 37(8): 197–206. (in Chinese)
38. Tao H, Zhao Y, Yuan X Y, et al. 2011. The geographical position change and influence factors of Nanjing time-honored catering firms. World Regional Studies, 20(3): 145–157. (in Chinese)
39. Tao W, Gu H Y, Chen H N. 2015. Guangzhou’s spatial distribution under the effect of the urban road network on the hotel industry. Tourism Tribune, 30(10): 99–108. (in Chinese)
40. Tibet Autonomous Region Statistics Bureau, Survey Office of the Bureau of Statistics in Tibet Autonomous Region. 2018. Tibet Statistical Yearbook. Beijing: China Statistics Press. (in Chinese) 41. Tibet Daily. 2017. Lhasa City’s tourism revenue in 2017 exceeded 22 billion yuan. http://www.gov.cn/shuju/2017-12/31/content_5251945.htm. (Accessed March 16th 2019). (in Chinese)
42. Urtasun A, Gutierrez I. 2006. Hotel location in tourism cities: Madrid 1936–1998. Annals of Tourism Research, 33(2): 382–402.
43. Wall G, Dudycha D, Hutchinson J. 1985. Point pattern analyses of accomodation in Toronto. Annals of Tourism Research, 12(4): 603–618.
44. Wang B. 2013. A spatial distribution feature and regional disparity study on international chain catering enterprises in mainland China. Master diss., Nanjing University. (in Chinese)
45. Wang D, Wang C, Xie D C, et al. 2015. Comparison of retail trade areas of retail centers with different hierarchical levels: A case study of East Nanjing Road, Wujiaochang, Anshan Road in Shanghai. Urban Planning Forum, (3): 50–60. (in Chinese)
46. Wang L C. 2018. Spatial-temporal characteristics of urban population aggregation based on baidu heat map in central areas of Wuhan City. Journal of Human Settlements in West China, 33(2): 52–56. (in Chinese)
47. Wu C F. 2016. Study on spatial agglomeration of catering industry in Shanghai. Maser diss., Zhejiang University. (in Chinese)
48. Xia L J, Liu Y F, Liu G W. 2018. Spatial distribution pattern and influencing factors of catering industry in prefecture level and above cities in China: An empirical study based on the dianping.com data. Econimic Geography, 38(5): 133–141. (in Chinese)
49. Xin H, Bu C Z. 2018. Research on spatial pattern change of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei services based on standard deviation ellipse analysis. Journal of Hebei University of Economics and Business (Comprehensive Edition), 18(3): 69–74. (in Chinese)
50. Xu K. 2016. The study of space distribution of catering trade in Changsha urban area based on online review. Master diss., Hunan Normal University. (in Chinese)
51. Yang F, Xu J G, Zhou L. 2016. Cluster identification and spatial characteristics of catering in Guangzhou based on DBSCAN spatial clustering. Econimic Geography, 36(10): 110–116. (in Chinese)
52. Yang Q Y. 2008. Research on the development of tourist city. PhD diss., Tianjin University. (in Chinese)
53. Yang Y, Wong K K F, Wang T K. 2012. How do hotels choose their location? Evidence from hotels in Beijing. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 31(3): 675–685.
54. Yu G Q. 2019. Blue book of catering industry: Annual report on catering industry development of China (2019). Beijing: Social Sciences Academic Press of China. (in Chinese)
55. Zeng X, Cui H S, Liu Y H. 2018. Analysis on spatial distribution characteristics of restaurant based on network spatial point model. Journal of Geo-information Science, 20(6): 837–843. (in Chinese)
56. Zhang J J. 2014. Research on spatial layout of catering in small-medium cities — A case study of Qingyang city. Master diss., Lanzhou University. (in Chinese)
57. Zhang Y, Li Q. 2019. The spatial characteristics of catering industry and its coupling analysis with dynamic population in the main city of Wuhan. Journal of Central China Normal University (Natural Sciences), 53(1): 121–129. (in Chinese)
58. Zhang Y Z. 2018. Spatial distribution characteristics of commercial facilities in Zhengzhou based on multi-source POI data. Master diss., Zhengzhou University. (in Chinese)
59. Zhang Z H. 2016. A research on the spatial pattern of catering industry in China. Master diss., Lanzhou University. (in Chinese)
60. Zheng X G. 2009. The empirical studies of catering enterprise cluster evolution mechanism. PhD diss., Southwest Jiaotong University. (in Chinese)
61. Zhou A H, Zhang Y S, Fu X, et al. 2015. Study on the spatial distribution of Beijing’s Time-honored Brand Caterings and its influencing factors. World Regional Studies, 24(1): 150–158. (in Chinese)
62. Zhou S H, Hao X H, Liu L. 2014. Validation of spatial decay law caused by urban commercial center’s mutual attraction in polycentric city: Spatio-temporal data mining of floating cars’ GPS data in Shenzhen. Acta Geographica Sinica, 69(12): 1810–1820. (in Chinese)
63. Zhou S Y, Zuo Y O, Wu Q. 2008. A modeling of KFC’s spatial diffusion in Beijing City. Acta Geographica Sinica, 63(12): 1311–1317. (in Chinese)
|||CAO Xiaochang, LIU Xiaojie, CHENG Shengkui, LIU Yao, ZHANG Panpan. A Study of Food Waste in the Catering Industry in Beijing [J]. Journal of Resources and Ecology, 2020, 11(6): 562-569.|
|||LIANG Yuting, HU Yunfeng, HAN Yueqi. Spatial Distribution and Dynamic Changes in Research Hotspots for Desertification in China based on Big Data from CNKI [J]. Journal of Resources and Ecology, 2019, 10(6): 692-703.|
|||ZHOU Yuke. Characterizing the Spatio-temporal Dynamics and Variability in Climate Extremes over the Tibetan Plateau during 1960-2012 [J]. Journal of Resources and Ecology, 2019, 10(4): 397-414.|
|||JU Xuehai, XUE Yinghao, XI Bin, JIN Tuo, XU Zhiyu, GAO Shangbin. Establishing an Agro-ecological Compensation Mechanism to Promote Agricultural Green Development in China [J]. Journal of Resources and Ecology, 2018, 9(4): 426-433.|
|||HU Yunfeng, HAN Yueqi, ZHANG Yunzhi, ZHUANG Yuan. Extraction and Dynamic Spatial-Temporal Changes of Grassland Deterioration Research Hot Regions in China [J]. Journal of Resources and Ecology, 2017, 8(4): 352-358.|
|||DOU Hongtao, ZHEN Lin, LI Haiping. Spatial Distribution Characteristics of Rocky Desertification in Qiandongnan Prefecture of Guizhou Province [J]. Journal of Resources and Ecology, 2017, 8(4): 422-432.|
|||ZHANG Hongqi, XU Erqi, ZHU Huiyi. Ecological-Living-Productive Land Classification System in China [J]. Journal of Resources and Ecology, 2017, 8(2): 121-128.|
|||ZHANG Siyu, BAI Xiaoyong, WANG Shijie, QIN Luoyi, LI Panlong, LUO Guangjie and LI Yue. Spatial Distribution Patterns and the Evolution Process of Carbon Storage in a Typical Karst Canyon Area [J]. Journal of Resources and Ecology, 2015, 6(4): 199-207.|
|||FENG Zhiming, YANG Ling, YANG Yanzhao. Temporal and Spatial Distribution Patterns of Grain Crops in the West Liaohe River Basin [J]. Journal of Resources and Ecology, 2014, 5(3): 244-252.|
|||XIA Jun, XUE Jin-Feng. A Distributed Soil Erosion and Sediment Transport Sub-model in Non-point Source Pollution and Its Application in Guishui Watershed [J]. Journal of Resources and Ecology, 2010, 1(3): 231-237.|